Wayne Gorman - How to Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets
Strategies for Managing “Combination” Corrections
Instructor — Wayne Gorman
Level — Intermediate
Running Time — 2 hours, 34 minutes
Description — Senior Tutorial Instructor Wayne Gorman teaches you how to turn a potentially aggravating trading "nightmare" into a trading opportunity by explaining common misconceptions about choppy, sideways markets as well as how to establish entry, stop, target and exit levels when this occurs.
Here’s what you learn:
- How to convert “messy” choppy trading situations into opportunities by understanding:
- How combinations differ from single corrective structures
- How combinations are structured in terms of subdivisions and shape
- What are the two different types of combinations
- How to anticipate when combinations will occur
- What rules and guidelines govern subdivisions of combinations
- What are some of the biggest misconceptions about combinations
- How to set entry, stop, price target, and exit levels when trading combinations
- How combinations differ from double and triple zigzags
- And finally: How to turn a potentially aggravating, trading “nightmare” into a trading opportunity
Wayne Gorman, CEWA-M Senior Tutorial Instructor
Wayne Gorman is head of EWI's Educational Resources. With more than 30 years of experience as a risk manager and trader, he began his career at Citibank where he managed trading positions in money markets and derivatives. He traded full time with his own capital for more than four years before joining Elliott Wave International.
Share Course How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets, Free Download How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets, How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets Torrent, How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets Download Free, How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets Discount, How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets Review, Wayne Gorman – How To Trade Choppy, Sideways Markets, How To Trade Choppy, / Sideways Markets, Wayne Gorman.