Trader Dante - Constructing A Complete Trading Plan
Each of these special webinars covers an element of my trading strategy, or the business of trading, in detail. The material in each one can be understood and implemented, independently of the others. This is true even of the webinars that fall in two parts. As a result, a trader can view a single webinar to understand how I trade a particular setup or approach a key concept. They may then ensure they can both understand and implement the material before moving onto other webinars.
At the same time, viewed in order, as a whole, the webinars present a comprehensive overview of my approach to the financial markets and how I make money from them.
Module 1: Swing Trading Forex and Financial Futures
- Order Flow Dynamics In FX And Financial Futures Markets
- How To Draw Levels
- The Swing Failure Pattern
- Price Patterns For Directional Bias
- How To Trade Levels Part 1
- How To Trade Levels Part 2
- Trade Management
- How To Trade Gaps
- Market Correlations & News
- Effective Risk Management
- Routine & Record Keeping
- 30 Trade Examples
Module 2: Core Concepts, Advanced Techniques, Building Your Business and Increasing Performance
- Everything You Always Wanted To Know About Trading...But Were Afraid To Ask!
- Choosing Your Market To Specialise In
- Revisiting The SFP - Advanced Techniques For Trading The Setup
- Trading General Pattern Failure
- Market Mapping
- Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Part 1
- Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Part 2
- Techniques For Growing A Small Account
- Trading PsychologyWebinar 10: Drawing On The Knowledge Of Other Professionals
- Increasing Trader Performance
- How To Get A Job As A Trader
Module 3: Short Term Time Frame Trading in the Bund
Please note: The two modules above cover my complete strategy for swing trading the financial markets.
In Module 3, I will be detailing how I day trade the market using short term time frames. The market I focus on to both teach and trade these techniques is the Bund. However, you can take the strategy into other futures markets. Please note that you will need to be able to access a DOM, Market Profile and footprint charts to fully implement the material. If you have any questions regarding these tools, please feel free to contact me prior to purchase.
Introductory Webinar #1: An Introduction To Module 3 Introductory Webinar #2: Setting Up To Trade (Includes all MarketDelta definitions)
Both the above webinars are included with Webinar 01 below. I also include a link to a folder with my MarketDelta definitions, a simple excel spreadsheet for tracking performance and more. -------------------------------------------
- Price Discovery And Finding Value
- Market Mapping With Technicals And Volume Profiling Techniques
- Higher Time Frame Context: Analysing Day Types To Establish Directional Biases
- Introducing Market Profile
- Using Market Profile To Understand Day Development And Key Areas To Do Business
- Entering The Market
- Reading The DOM And Using Footprint Charts To Execute Effectively
- Trade Management - When To Hold And When To Fold
- Trading The News
Get Trader Dante – Constructing A Complete Trading Plan or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Swing Trading, Short Term, Trader Dante, Advanced Techniques, Financial Futures for free on Cloud Share.
Share Course Constructing A Complete Trading Plan, Free Download Constructing A Complete Trading Plan, Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Torrent, Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Download Free, Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Discount, Constructing A Complete Trading Plan Review, Trader Dante – Constructing A Complete Trading Plan, Constructing A Complete Trading Plan, Trader Dante.