John Locke - Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series
Anyone can follow a trade.
That doesn’t make you a great trader, all it does is prove you can continue to let someone else control your financial future, your destiny. At Locke In Your Success our goal is to teach you to make intelligent decisions for yourself.
Take control of your future with The Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series.
The track series will start at a basic level from the very beginning and progress through to the advanced concepts behind the broken wing butterfly profile trade: This track does not teach a specific strategy but will cover the concepts behind all the popular broken wing butterfly profile trades including how to pick the proper entries and the best upside and downside adjustment strategies for specific market conditions.
“It’s not about discipline, and it’s not about robotically following setups that someone has taught you. It’s about understanding how markets work and defining strategies that exploit that understanding.” Brett Steenbarger, Trading Psychology 2.0: From Best Practices to Best Processes (Wiley Trading)
The prerequisite to this track is to have a basic level of knowledge of options spreads, which means:
- What an unbalanced or broken wing butterfly is
- Experience trading options spreads
- Basic understanding of the Greeks (Delta, Theta, Gamma Vega)
- How to use analytical software such as OptionVue or OptionNetExplorer
- Familiar with the basic terminology of options spread trading like vertical spreads, condors, wings, T+0 line, expiration line and days till expiration (DTE)
The track includes four classes with over six hours of instruction on:
- Days to expiration (DTE) – Close vs far from expiration and how DTE changes the trade Choosing wing widths Broken Wing Butterfly vs Butterfly/call entry.
- Entry location relative to at the money (ATM) and how your entry effects your adjustment strategy.
- Scaling entries/adjustment strategies Upside adjustments strategies
Adapting your upside adjustment strategy to:
- Different volatility levels
- Rising markets
- Falling markets
- Sideways markets
- Downside adjustment strategies – The “Achilles’ Heel” for most traders
Get John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, Master, John Locke, Butterfly, Broken Wing, Track Series for free on Cloud Share.
Share Course Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series, Free Download Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series, Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series Torrent, Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series Download Free, Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series Discount, Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series Review, John Locke – Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series, Broken Wing Butterfly Master Track Series, John Locke.