Intermediate Level Course: Swing Trading with Confidence
PREVIOUSLY ONLY AVAILABLE AT MY LIVE SEMINARS. Now you can save time and money because for the first time you can get these advanced strategies in the convenient and economical format of this new home study course.
My first 2 trading courses give you the basics of my methodology and provide the foundation for all of my more advanced techniques.
Now that you’ve been through those 2 courses, you’re ready to start learning the more advanced material.
- Relative Strength.
If you’re eager to learn more high-level professional trading approaches, then this is the package for you.
WARNING: This is definitely not for newbie traders!
In this swing trading course you will learn:
- The advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading.
- Advanced Support/Resistance techniques.
- Trading GAPS – how to know if they will close or if the market will take off like a bat out of h*** in the direction of the gap.
- Money management mastery.
- How to diversify for maximum profits and minimum risk.
- How to employ position sizing to protect against big losses so you can trade cool as a cucumber.
- How to trade the news.
- Trading with volume (you’ll get a TRUCK LOAD of information about volume in this course).
- The 7 volume patterns I trade.
- The 2 volume indicators I use, and most importantly, precisely HOW I use them.
- How to find the best markets to trade.
- How to know which markets will drift up, and which are more likely to move in your direction.
- How to scan the market for the exact setups taught in Foundations 1 and 2.
- How to trade stress-free by hedging your positions like the pros.
- 3 strategies spelled out to help protect your positions from the market gaping through your stops. This is disaster insurance, and you need it if you’re going to swing trade.
Who is this course for?
- Stock swing traders will receive the most value from this course and be able to utilize every aspect of it.
- Futures traders will also benefit from every aspect of the course, other than the stock scanning part of it.
- Forex traders will find limited value in this course because they won’t be able to take advantage of the sections on scanning for opportunities or trading volume patterns.
- Completion of Foundations Courses 1 and 2 is a pre-requisite for taking this course since it builds on trading setups, indicators and chart patterns presented in those courses. BUT … you can get a special discounted price on all 3 courses by going here: Top Dog Bundled Package Special Discounts.
- Advantages of Swing Trading over Day Trading (manual)
- 2 Videos
- 4 Videos
- Volume Indicators
- 2 Videos
- Finding the Best Markets to Trade (Raging Bull/Bear Markets)
- Scanning the market
- Uncovering relative strength
- Hedging Your Positions Against Major Losses
- 4 Videos
- Putting It All Together
- 1 Video
- Relative Strength for Forex
- 1 Video
Get Dr. Barry Burns – Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Intermediate, Swing Trading, Topdogtrading, Dr. Barry Burns, Top Dog Trading, Confidence for free on Cloud Share.
Share Course Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course, Free Download Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course, Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course Torrent, Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course Download Free, Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course Discount, Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course Review, Dr. Barry Burns – Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course, Swing Trading with Confidence: Intermediate Level Course, Dr. Barry Burns, Topdogtrading.