Click on one of bellow shared links to download
Dan Sheridan - Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income
Class Details Class Description:Butterfly options trades come in a variety of styles. Learn about the different types of Butterfly Strategies. Learn how to select the right stocks for the Butterfly, whether to choose Calls or Puts, how wide a Butterfly should be, when and how to adjust your trade, and much, much more! This class will equip you to be a top-tier Butterfly trader.
First Class with Dan
Basics, Different Butterfly types, The Greeks and Live Trade Execution
- 0- Intro
- 9:12- Foundational discussion on Butterflies
- 16: 45- Long Butterfly with Calls, done for a debit
- 37:20- Live Trade Execution for Butterflies
- 1:02:25- Balanced Iron Butterfly 9 Days to Expiration (Weekly’s or Short Term) and Q and A
- 1:15:45- Guidelines short term Weekly Balanced Iron Butterfly
- 1:37:20- Live Trade execution and discussion for an Iron Butterfly
- 1:59:59- END
Second Class with Dan
Balanced Butterflies, Continuing The Greeks, & Intro on Broken Wing Butterflies
0- Intro 1:15- Review Class Live Trades 23:25- Greeks of Longer Duration Balanced Butterflies 47:20- Example of Longer Duration All Call Balanced Butterfly (49 Days from Expiration) 54:40- Stock Butterflies: Using GOOGL example, 29 Day Trade 62:25- Guidelines for Stock Balanced Butterflies that are neutral and Adjustments 69:39- How to reduce short Deltas with Balanced Butterflies in SPX and RUT: Intro to Broken Wing Butterflies 78:05- Differences between Balanced and Unbalanced Butterflies 79:35- Looking at live Butterfly trade for today’s Class and Q and A at the end. 108:19 – End
Third Class with Mark Fenton
Flat Iron and All Put Butterfly
- 0:00- Introduction
- 3:00- Basic structure of the SPX all put flat fly
- 6:00- SPX all put flat fly live trade illustration and entry guidelines
- 15:00- question and answer
- 17:00- All put flat fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 41:00- SPX flat iron fly basic structure and live trade illustration
- 48:00- SPX flat iron fly adjustments and trade illustration
- 60:00- Live class trade of SPX all put flat fly placed
- 65:00- End Question and answer
Fourth Class with Jay Bailey
The Mango Butterfly
- 0- Introduction
- 1:50- Mango Butterfly (Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly)
- 16:55- Iron Butterfly- Mango- Guidelines (Looking at Cheat Sheet)
- 23:55- Looking at adjustments: 2 Main Adjustments
- 39:15- other Market scenarios for the Mango (Looking at cheat sheet)
- 49:25- When to buy a put on the downside with the Mango or any other strategy? (What to do when you get a big down day?)
- 1:00:52- End
Fifth Class with Dan
Reviews the first 4 classes and puts on a live trade
- 0- Intro and Q and A
- 15- Live Butterfly Class Trade for Today’s Class
- 31:10- Review of Mark Fenton’s Butterfly Class he taught
- 53:30- Review of Jay Baileys Butterfly Class he taught
- 1:06:18- Dan’s Interpretation of when to apply the various Butterfly Strategies you have learned so far in the class.
- 1:18:42- Conclusion of class and closing remarks
- 1:19- Review of last Live Trade I put on
- 1:21:19- END
Class Six with Dan
Reduced Vega Butterfly, Stock Butterflies, Extensive review of a class trade and discussion of today’s live trade.
- 0- Intro
- 3:10- Review Class Live Trade and adjustment and risk management ideas and some Q and A
- 37- Live Trade for Today’s Class
- 52:40- Reduced Vega Butterfly
- 1:02- Guidelines for SPX Balanced Butterfly
- 1:03- Stock Butterflies: Using AMZN as an example
- 1:04:55- Greeks of Various Butterflies reinforcing the different Greeks for different Butterfly Trades
- 1:13:30- End
Class Seven with Mark Fenton
- 0:00- Review of previous class trade and closing it at a profit
- 10:00- Directional or time bomb butterfly basic structure and entry guidelines
- 13:00- DKS earnings release trade reviewed
- 27:00- Question and answer
- 33:00- SPX time bomb butterfly illustration
- 50:00- END: with Q&A
Eighth and Final class with Dan
Summary and Greeks of 7 Butterflies and Butterfly Battle Plan moving forward and also some Q and A
- 0 min- Intro and closing remarks of Butterfly class
- 1:00- Brief comments about our Mentoring Program
- 2:40- Q and A Defining Broken Wing Butterflies
- 5:14- Q and A Will I cover the 1-4-3 Butterfly?
- 6:38- What will we cover in today’s Class?
- 7:10- Comments about my Live Trades done during this 4 week Class
- 8:15- Summary: SPX 8 Days to Expiration Balanced Butterfly (Weekly or Short Term Trade). All Calls.
- 30:45- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Balanced Butterfly. All Calls
- 33:00 – Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls
- 42:20- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration At-the-Money MORE Unbalanced or Broken Wing Butterfly. All Calls.
- 46:40- Summary: SPX 35 Days to Expiration Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Put Butterfly and adjustments.
- 1:03:35- SPX Put Unbalanced or Broken Wing Out of the Money Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07- SPX Put unbalanced or Broken Wing OTM Bullish Iron Butterfly.
- 1:07:55- Butterfly Battle Plan 1:08:45- Adjustments for Butterflies
- 1:10:25- Q and A
- 1:15:58- Questions and Comments about Sheridan Mentoring and why it’s unique?
- 1:17:07- END
Get Dan Sheridan – Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income or the other courses from the same one of these categories: Course, Trading, 2016, Dan Sheridan, Butterflies, Monthly Income for free on Cloud Share.
Share Course Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income, Free Download Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income, Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income Torrent, Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income Download Free, Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income Discount, Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income Review, Dan Sheridan – Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income, Butterfly Class 2016 Butterflies For Monthly Income, Dan Sheridan.